STEVE-J - HOME PAGE
STEVE-J - ABOUT
STEVE-J - PHOTOS
STEVE-J - PROJECTS
STEVE-J - PROJECT PAGE
STEVE-J - BLOG
STEVE-J - CONTACT
After leaving Noisegate Media and starting work at Image+, I moved my site away from the Noisegate CMS and decided to develop the site in Laravel with it's own CMS.
I used the same design as the old site, but re-wrote it to use Bootstrap v3 rather than v2 and changed the colour. I also started using Git for version control of the website. Other technical changes included using Digital Ocean for hosting and ServerPilot for management. I also setup Let's Encrypt SSL certificates so I could enable HTTPS on my websites.
- Responsive Design - whole site re-written in Boostrap v3 so the site looks good on mobile devices as well as computers
- Filterable portfolio and photos - making it easy to select a category of photos or portfolio items to look at
- Photo Gallery - with overlays displayed on hover to give more information about the image
- Lightboxed images - displaying a larger image when clicked
- Contact form - with captcha to stop spam being sent
- Twitter feed - automatically displaying tweets made on my account
- Digital OceanDigital Ocean Hosting, ServerPilot Management and Let's Encrypt SSL